Restaurants I miss....
l***@gmail.com
2012-07-26 21:32:55 UTC
I remember Vasily, too, he was once my father-in-law. I miss his Piroshiki, too! And playing Dominoes with him and Betty.

Elisabeth Sadler (formerly married to Jaime Koroslev, Vasily's youngest son)
l***@gmail.com
2012-07-26 21:36:30 UTC
The Four Oaks Restaurant on Beverly Glen, Los Angeles, CA!
Hans Klager
2012-07-27 05:26:20 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
The Four Oaks Restaurant on Beverly Glen, Los Angeles, CA!
Nice location, kind of ho hum for food.
--
"Bankers are greedy, they've been greedy for the last hundreds of years.
- Nouriel Roubini, 7 July 2012
l***@gmail.com
2012-07-26 21:31:23 UTC