jeff miller, liar del taco
Anonymous
2012-03-27 01:25:03 UTC
The only real downside of this experience was the price: $11.75 for
two tacos, a small soda, and a cookie.
Julian Macassey
2012-03-27 03:50:22 UTC
On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 01:25:03 +0000 (UTC), No Balls
Post by Anonymous
The only real downside of this experience was the price: $11.75 for
two tacos, a small soda, and a cookie.
Who is jeff miller?

Why would anyone on la.eats care?

Why don't you have the balls to post with a real name and
domain?
--
"if we decide to change all the rules on which this Judeo-Christian nation
was built, we cannot expect the Lord to put his shield of protection around
us as he has in the past. - Jerry Falwell
spamtrap1888
2012-03-27 05:12:52 UTC
Post by Anonymous
The only real downside of this experience was the price: $11.75 for
two tacos, a small soda, and a cookie.
        Who is jeff miller?
Paging Gee Off to the thread
Post by Julian Macassey
        Why would anyone on la.eats care?
Good question, when you consider the intended audience for the
original thread had Aptos, CA for its geographic center.
Post by Julian Macassey
        Why don't you have the balls to post with a real name and
domain?
While guilty, I don't use an anonymous remailer. Anyone who wants to
send me an email, can.
Tim May
2012-03-27 07:49:37 UTC
Post by Anonymous
The only real downside of this experience was the price: $11.75 for
two tacos, a small soda, and a cookie.
Who is jeff miller?
Why would anyone on la.eats care?
Why don't you have the balls to post with a real name and
domain?
As we who also post in ba. mountain-folk (mostly the Santa Cruz
Mountains in the southern Bay Area, mostly the Boulder Creek, Scotts
Valley, Santa Cruz, etc. area), Geoff Miller posted his experiences at
a Del Taco in Watsonville, CA. (Between Santa Cruz and Monterey,
roughly).

While I cannot imagine any way, any how, any who that a person can
possibly order $11.75 of Del Taco food, it must've been more than two
tacos, a small soda, and a cookie. I've been overfull on just their $4
deals. And the one time I ordered more than $5 worth of food, I threw
part of it away. I usually get out of Del Taco or Taco Bell for under
$4. At the local taquerias (much better than DT or TB), I can sometimes
spend up to $6. And then feel overfed for the rest of the day. So,
buying nearly $12 worth of Del Taco food seems....unlikely. And this is
why I think Geoff was either lying (or exaggerating for dramatic
effect) or was a fool (threw most of it away).)

Which is what I said on my ba.mountain-folk reply. And which is what I
stand by. Either a liar or a fool. No other option.

I've been at that very Del Taco several times. (Overlook Shopping
Center, next to Target, Watsonville.)

The tacos are not very expensive. (And of course I would recommend more
authentic tacos at, say, Mi Tierra, not more than a mile away.) A soda
and a cookie cannot possibly make up the difference.

Nevertheless, I disputed Geoff openly, under my own name, not in this
bullshit way on a newsgroup he didn't even post to.
Tim May
Sqwertz
2012-03-31 01:32:46 UTC
Post by Anonymous
The only real downside of this experience was the price: $11.75 for
two tacos, a small soda, and a cookie.
Who is jeff miller?
Why would anyone on la.eats care?
Why don't you have the balls to post with a real name and
domain?
This guy's been stalking him for what ... 10+ years? Talk about a
hard on.

-sw