OT: Pasadena
Julian Macassey
2012-02-09 01:15:20 UTC
On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 00:20:06 +0000 (UTC), Meg Worley
I am always disappointed when ca cuisine has no Mexican,
but also something called poutine.
Poutine is a perfect topic for ca.cuisine, I'll have you know.
The best poutine I've had in my life wasn't in Quebec City or
Montreal, but at Animal in LA, just up the block from Cantor's.
The LA version of poutine, is the chili fries at
Tommy's hamburger stands. With cheese if you want.

http://www.originaltommys.com/tommys_menu.php
--
"If you have done nothing wrong, comrade, you have nothing to
fear." - Lavrenti Beria, Stalin's head of the NKVD, the secret police.
Peter Lawrence
2012-02-09 20:16:05 UTC
Post by Julian Macassey
The LA version of poutine, is the chili fries at
Tommy's hamburger stands. With cheese if you want.
http://www.originaltommys.com/tommys_menu.php
And a damn fine version of it, I may say...

;)

- Peter