Four Seasons EAST Palo Alto, Xmas Dinner
Dave U. Random
2009-12-14 03:34:51 UTC
Geez, for sixty eight dollars a person, what a repast. And
the great thing is that the hotel is in the negro haven of
East Palo Alto.

Who do I CALL for reservations?

Buck Turgidson ***@adl.org

From their website:

"On Christmas Day, Quattro will offer a three-course prix fixe menu,
including a glass of white wine and delectable dessert bar. Served from
11:00 am until 8:00 pm.
USD 68.00 per adult; USD 18.00 per child aged 12 and under."
Gary Brainin
2009-12-14 04:25:23 UTC
Post by Dave U. Random
Geez, for sixty eight dollars a person, what a repast. And
the great thing is that the hotel is in the negro haven of
East Palo Alto.
Who do I CALL for reservations?
"On Christmas Day, Quattro will offer a three-course prix fixe menu,
including a glass of white wine and delectable dessert bar. Served from
11:00 am until 8:00 pm.
USD 68.00 per adult; USD 18.00 per child aged 12 and under."
Remember the good old days, when trolls actually had some pretense
of being real people?

-Gary
G***@when.nul
2009-12-15 08:15:47 UTC
On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 20:25:23 -0800 (PST), Gary Brainin
Post by Gary Brainin
Post by Dave U. Random
Geez, for sixty eight dollars a person, what a repast. And
the great thing is that the hotel is in the negro haven of
East Palo Alto.
Who do I CALL for reservations?
"On Christmas Day, Quattro will offer a three-course prix fixe menu,
including a glass of white wine and delectable dessert bar. Served from
11:00 am until 8:00 pm.
USD 68.00 per adult; USD 18.00 per child aged 12 and under."
Remember the good old days, when trolls actually had some pretense
of being real people?
-Gary
Gee, Gary. Remember the good old days, when real people at least
posted something in a newsgroup?

The last post I see BEFORE "The Troll" aka "Dave U. Random" posted on
December 13 at 9:34 p.m....

...........................was November 18 at 10:26 a.m. by "Venger"

Yep, five days shy of a month with ZERO activity here. And you still
find something to whine about.

At least that "troll" you are whining about BOTHERED to post SOMETHING
in this DEAD newsgroup unlike ANYONE ELSE for almost an ENTIRE month.

I remember the "good old days" when "trollier-than-thou" net cop types
complained about spam and bandwidth waste...

...and then did a hundred replies to each spam, breaking their arm
patting themselves on the back about how clever and superior they
were.

I'm even going to NOT TRIM the newsgroups replied to:

ba.food,dfw.eats,la.eats

since YOU didn't. Tsk, wasting bandwidth like that.

Your type should be in Pig heaven now. A dead newsgroup like this one
with no one posting and one spam a month?

And even THAT isn't dead enough for you. Fucking control freaks.

If someone gave you a million bucks, you'd whine it was in twenties
instead of hundreds. Your type is just NEVER happy.

I'd rather have a billion spam that ANY intelligent mature adult can
avoid AND free speech than NO spam and thought police censoring EVERY
thing.

It's called Freedom of Speech.

If you don't want to hear what the other guy says, don't listen.

Just like I'm tuning YOU out now.

Bu-bye.
Gary Brainin
2009-12-15 18:10:42 UTC
Post by Dave U. Random
Geez, for sixty eight dollars a person, what a repast. And
the great thing is that the hotel is in the negro haven of
East Palo Alto.
Who do I CALL for reservations?
"On Christmas Day, Quattro will offer a three-course prix fixe menu,
including a glass of white wine and delectable dessert bar. Served from
11:00 am until 8:00 pm.
USD 68.00 per adult; USD 18.00 per child aged 12 and under."
  Remember the good old days, when trolls actually had some pretense
of being real people?
-Gary
Gee, Gary.  Remember the good old days, when real people at least
posted something in a newsgroup?
I'll give you that I didn't trim the newsgroups, for which
oversight I apologize to everyone but you, since you're being such a
jerk about it.

Though you didn't bother to identify what "this newsgroup" is, I'll
assume from your description that you're in the Dallas-Fort Worth
area. For your benefit, then, East Palo Alto is a city in the Bay
Area (the "ba" in ba.food), and given that the topic was about a local
restaurant, I incorrectly assumed that it was posted to the
appropriate newsgroup. Given the nature of the post, I suppose that
wasn't a well-warranted assumption, hence the apology.

Ba.food remains an active newsgroup. Sorry to hear that the
restaurant scene in DFW can't support one.

-Gary
JC Dill
2009-12-15 20:00:07 UTC
Post by Dave U. Random
Geez, for sixty eight dollars a person, what a repast. And
the great thing is that the hotel is in the negro haven of
East Palo Alto.
You obviously don't know anything about this actual hotel. It's a very
nice building located on the west side of 101, in a small finger of EPA
that is adjacent to and quite similar to Palo Alto.

jc

Yes I know, I shouldn't feed the troll....