Sweet Tomatoes, Pleasanton
Nomen Nescio
2009-10-19 03:57:54 UTC
I had never been to their Sunday brunch. They
had the routine 1000 ingredient salad line.

"Join us every Sunday from 9 to noon for our Sunday morning menu! Featuring scrambled eggs, waffles, biscuits & gravy, oatmeal, potatoes o’brien, freshly baked cinnamon chip biscuits, muffins, make-your-own breakfast burritos, and more! All this in addition to our expansive salad and soup bars.

I found that scrambled eggs, with little soda biscuits, and country gravy (which actually had some sausage to be delish!

Pleasanton 4501 Hopyard Rd. 925-463-9285
spamtrap1888
2009-10-19 13:36:58 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
I found that scrambled eggs, with little soda biscuits, and country gravy (which actually had some sausage to be delish!
"delish"? Sorry, you have mistaken ba.food for Yelp.

Not to mention who the hell goes to an anonymizer to make posts
praising a restaurant?
SMS
The manager.
Tim
2009-10-20 04:33:49 UTC
Post by spamtrap1888
Post by Nomen Nescio
I found that scrambled eggs, with little soda biscuits, and country gravy (which actually had some sausage to be delish!
"delish"? Sorry, you have mistaken ba.food for Yelp.
Not to mention who the hell goes to an anonymizer to make posts
praising a restaurant?
Yummm-ohhhh!

Sammitches with E-VO-Oh-Oh are yummy in my tummy! They're Off the
Hook!

(Can I get a Food Network TV show?)

--Tim May