The Point of Pink's
Ian B MacLure
2009-12-06 07:53:26 UTC
I was out ankling around the city today and wandered by Pinks.
As the line had not yet reached the corner of the Antique shop
and I was in fact a tad peckish I thought what the hell I'll
try one of their tube steaks. The two guys in front of me had
driven up from Oceanside for a similar purpose. Anyhoo, some
45 minutes later I was sitting in front of a stretch chili
dog and diet coke. The dog was reasonably good and in and
of itself not overly pricey. Was it worth standing in line for
45 minutes? Not really.

IBM
JALB
2009-12-06 08:09:09 UTC
Post by Ian B MacLure
I was out ankling around the city today and wandered by Pinks.
As the line had not yet reached the corner of the Antique shop
and I was in fact a tad peckish I thought what the hell I'll
try one of their tube steaks. The two guys in front of me had
driven up from Oceanside for a similar purpose. Anyhoo, some
45 minutes later I was sitting in front of a stretch chili
dog and diet coke. The dog was reasonably good and in and
of itself not overly pricey. Was it worth standing in line for
45 minutes? Not really.
You just have to know when to show up. I've never had to wait
more than 10 minutes on Fridays which is the only day I'm in
the area...
Sig here...
Julian Macassey
2009-12-06 16:29:23 UTC
On Sun, 06 Dec 2009 01:53:26 -0600, Ian B MacLure <***@svpal.org> wrote:
[Pinks Hotdogs]
Was it worth standing in line for 45 minutes? Not really.
It's just a hot dog, Tail of the Pup sells them too.

There are lots of places that sell hot dogs, they are ll
made from lips and arseholes in the same factory.
--
Canada needs to reform its health care system and let the private sector
take over some of what the government has absorbed. - Sarah Palin