Brentwood Cheesecake Factory closed last week
JRStern
2012-10-11 01:07:11 UTC
#7 in the chain, landlord wanted a twenty-year lease at higher rent on
a lower-production location, unfortunately not near a theater or mall,
and with difficult parking.

Is there no hope for food in Los Angeles?

J.
Hans Klager
2012-10-11 04:34:49 UTC
#7 in the chain, landlord wanted a twenty-year lease at higher rent on
a lower-production location, unfortunately not near a theater or mall,
and with difficult parking.
Is there no hope for food in Los Angeles?
The Cheesecake Factory sells food?
--
"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then
at least I'll own something that has always worked." - Hermann Göring