KFC Bowel
Borked Pseudo Mailed
2008-05-12 10:48:20 UTC
Jerry's little brother, have you tried
this?

http://www.thewvsr.com/kfcbowl.htm

I don't think it has bones in it but
Kentucky Fried Chicken might do anything.
Jerry Sauk
2008-05-12 18:17:22 UTC
Post by Borked Pseudo Mailed
Jerry's little brother, have you tried
this?
http://www.thewvsr.com/kfcbowl.htm
I don't think it has bones in it but
Kentucky Fried Chicken might do anything.
I have said many multiple time's that I do not eat their. And I'm not my
brother, I'm me.
Sqwertz
2008-05-12 20:24:34 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Borked Pseudo Mailed
Jerry's little brother, have you tried
this?
http://www.thewvsr.com/kfcbowl.htm
I don't think it has bones in it but
Kentucky Fried Chicken might do anything.
I have said many multiple time's that I do not eat their. And I'm not my
brother, I'm me.
It has come to my attention that you are not one of your brothers
like we all suspected. You are actually Jerry's sister, Jenny Sauk.

-sw
Tim May
2008-05-13 01:01:23 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Borked Pseudo Mailed
Jerry's little brother, have you tried
this?
http://www.thewvsr.com/kfcbowl.htm
I don't think it has bones in it but
Kentucky Fried Chicken might do anything.
I have said many multiple time's that I do not eat their. And I'm not my
brother, I'm me.
It has come to my attention that you are not one of your brothers
like we all suspected. You are actually Jerry's sister, Jenny Sauk.
Her married name is Jenny Squires, though. She posted to some of the
Goth groups under this name, asking what Goths did to remain so pale
and Goth-like. Cf. Googe Groups for her/its posts.

--Tim May
Jerry Sauk
And lemme guess you arrived to this conclusion while high.
cph
2008-07-10 05:01:38 UTC
Post by Borked Pseudo Mailed
Jerry's little brother, have you tried
this?
http://www.thewvsr.com/kfcbowl.htm
I don't think it has bones in it but
Kentucky Fried Chicken might do anything.
Look at the *title* of your post. I thought "KFC Bowel" was some
medical condition obtained by eating there!